Live Green Connecticut!
Taylor Farm Park
45 Calf Pasture Beach Road
Saturday, September 15th 10:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday, September 16th 11:00am to 4:00pm
Top Ten Highlights and Reasons to attend Live Green Connecticut!:
- Test Drive a Ford EV and Ford Will Buy You Lunch (Up to $15 Value) courtesy of Ford Go Further
- Cool Kids Zone & Endless Children's Activities
- Over 125 Exhibitors & Demonstrations and Shopping!
- Live Music with 11 Bands
- Tesla Display Featuring the Model S & Tesla Roadster
- Special Guests including DEEP Commissioner Daniel Esty, State Senator Bob Duff, Mayor Moccia, Mayor Pavia
- Experts to Answer Your Questions about Going Green & Saving Money and Green Jobs
- Eco-Friendly Transportation Exhibit Including the Volt, LEAF, Mitsubishi MiEV, Electric Car Club and Info about Westport's Solar/Train Station Project
- Portable Sawmill Demonstrations
- Food & Beverages featuring Bull's Head Market, Skinny Pines Pizza, The Stand and Island Cow Organic Ice Cream
Please visit LiveGreenCT.com , to learn more about this green-living and family festival, see exciting news and developments, and find out how to become an exhibitor. Check out our full schedule of events, including panels with sustainability experts, on our Schedule page.
About Live Green Connecticut!
Live Green Connecticut! will take place at Taylor Farm Park in Norwalk, Connecticut September 15th and 16th. Featured attractions and exhibits include the Ford Go Further Tour: test drive a Focus Electric and C-MAX Hybrid at LGCT! and Ford will buy you lunch! (up to $15 value) Enjoy local and organic food, Cool Kids’ Zone with endless activities, live music on the Main Stage, wind and solar displays, environmental and conservation organizations, and sustainability experts. See alternative fuel vehicles including Tesla, Mitsubishi MiEV, Chevy Volt and Nissan LEAF, landscape and garden centers, green careers and education, eco-art, eco-fashion, and fun and friendly atmosphere! Check out the schedule of events for more information about special guests, speakers and musical line-up. Keynote speaker is DEEP Commissioner Daniel Esty.
Sponsors and Community Partners: Live Green Connecticut!’s sponsors and partners include Xerox, Ford Go Further, SolarCity, Pareto Energy, Pitney Bowes, Energize Connecticut, Nestle Waters North America, E Magazine, CT Environmental Headlines, Natural Awakenings-Fairfield County Edition, The Green Living Guy, Keep America Beautiful Greenburbs, EarthGarage , Bikes Belong, Fairfield Green Food Guide , SoundWaters, and GreenTowns.
Live Green Connecticut! is a fun-filled two-day festival which will promote environmental education, business, non-profit organizations, green technology, recycling, conservation, health and wellness, climate protection and sustainable living. Eco-friendly businesses will showcase their green and sustainable products and services. Individuals and families will come away with money saving tips, new ideas and a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all. Admission is free! Please visit: www.livegreenct.com.
Live Green Connecticut! Where Green Meets Mainstream! LGCT! is a 501 (c) (3) public charity.